Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend library


10:15 am (Hawaii) The coming week will be another fascinating one. There are few things on earth that can get me up at 3 a.m. on a daily basis like the market and the opportunity to profit. Spot Silver will be a roller coaster again, in all likelihood. Trading silver stocks makes more sense than buying and holding at this point unless you were in early. Nothing will beat owning physical gold and silver from a risk vantagepoint, but again, this is true if you were in early. Now? I'm starting to collect/stack/acquire physical. I don't expect to ever sell it. Just something I know that must be done, and it provides some peace of mind against a punchless dollar.

Gold miners were explosive yesterday. Can silver miners be far behind? My thesis that energy costs may sap the strength of all miners is being tested. Streamers. Silver Wheaton (SLW). Miners. Endeavour (EXK). Extorre Gold Mines (XG). Ultra bulls. DGP. All considerable for the picky palate.

Harvey Organ: We should see gold break 1600, silver in excess of 50 (Apr 30 2011)
(video) Robert Kiyosaki: Called dollar decline, oil/gold/silver explosion a year ago (June 6 2010)
(video) Mike Maloney/Robert Kiyosaki: The dollar's fall (May 19 2009)
The Journal: NATO airstrike in Tripoli kills Gaddafi's son and grandchildren (Apr 30 2011)
(audio) Turd Ferguson on Time Monk Radio Network (Apr 22 2011)
Don't Tread on Me: The Silver Bullet and the Silver Shield (Feb 25 2011)
Dr. Antal Fekete: Silver and Opium (Feb 17 2011)

3 comments:

suri said...

Would you wait for a pullback in GLD Monday before entering long? I wonder if a good jobs report will drop GLD just a wee bit :-)

suri said...

btw I live Kauai and I am sleep deprives as well awakening 2am for the markets :-)

Mo‘ili‘ili Premium said...

Hi Suri, sorry I missed your comments. Not used to getting many at all! How's your position in GLD doing? I've been in and out, hardly holding anything overnight this month.