Monday, February 14, 2011

The Obama Plan for Technology and Finance

I am SO, SO buying AAPL first thing in the morning. It's destined for 500, 600 ... 1,000 ... 2,000 ... 5,000... but it could sell off to 300 first. Maybe I'm not buying AAPL in the morning. No. Well, yeah. Nah ... maybe.


If this comes to pass, I'll christen it my O.R.P. Fiscal Strategic Plan. But really, AAPL is probably due for a selloff when amateurs are forecasting magnificent gains with top-grade graphics. Here comes the crassssshhh...

Update, 9:21 am (Hawaii). OK, I'm not really expecting a crash. A normal pullback of 5 or 10% wouldn't shock me. But if I were long AAPL, I'd cover my backside with some QID should there be a disturbance in the Force. It came in handy for some traders back in Fall 2008.


No comments: