Tuesday, December 25, 2007

No. 16 Focus Media: Out of a mess and focused again

I once loved this stock. Then I hated it. Now, I watch it from afar. When Focus Media had a snafu and asked the SEC for a delay in submitting a quarterly earnings report, I went from bullish to frustrated. I finally sold as the Co stayed mum on all things, leaving shareholders in the dark. I took the loss, cursed FMCN and moved on. Then, the Co announced that the problem, which originated with a short seller, had worked out, the stock began to recover.


















FMCN is still a promising company in the fastest growing nation in the world (if there's another, please tell me). Advertising in China is still somewhat untapped, and FMCN has to move quickly to capitalize.

Pupule's Top 25 (Dec. 25)

No comments: