Monday, May 17, 2010

24 million iPhone 4G en route

Starting in June. Wait. That's in two weeks. Holy Safari!

This report indicates that Apple will receive the 24-million iPhone 4G shipment starting then. Domestic Mac sales are up 39% (April, year over year). iPod sales are down 17% YOY, but that's the iPad effect. The net change should be enormous for the bottom line.

I know, I know ... do I need to post every single bit of information about Apple? In this market, why, yes. I do. Maybe not every bit, but at least I'll read and post occasionally about AAPL. In a world of fiction and deception, it's always important to keep the eyes on the prize, and the prize involves real facts. Numbers that are true, not bubbliciously fake. That's what makes me bullish, still, on AAPL. I just want a great price.

No comments: