Sunday, May 23, 2010

Let the ass kicking begin

I'm not a true Machead. I've only purchased a PowerBook G4, MacBook Pro and an iMac in the past six or seven years. No iPhone. No iPod, Touch or iPad. But when I see the greatness of my Apple gear and how they make my life, my work and my fun so easy to access, it's impossible to not be a believer.

That's why, barring a preponderance of global news leading to Armageddon, AAPL is going to scorch Planet Earth and all who stand before it.

It is ass kicking time.

Bring AAPL down to 199 (Flash Crash) or 225 (Post-FC) or 231 (Friday morning) and it will bounce. Maybe not immediately, but it will bounce and soar. I'm willing to let the dust settle before I re-enter. I would've been willing to dive back in at 231 if I'd been nimble and not brain-dead. But Steve Jobs says there will be ass kicking to be done, though maybe not exactly in those words. As WWDC draws closer, Apple shares are ripening again.

This isn't about being a Mac nerd or iPad junkie. This is about honesty, and honestly, Apple kicks ass now more than ever. I'd be a lot more frank, probably, if I actually owned an iPad and iPhone.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Nice blog, and happy to follow in return.
Thanks for stopping by at mine.