Friday, March 18, 2011

Snail-mail scams

Open up the mailbox. Charity stuff. Coupon stuff. Junk mail. Junk mail.

And this: SENY 600% jump in 2011...1,500+% in 2012?

Snail-mail scammers:
I f--king hate you

What the fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...? I never asked for snail-mail crap, yet there it is, every week. A pump on precious metals. Gold, usually. Now it's wind energy.

William Hope's "Alternative Energy Report" arrives and I wonder how. I never signed up. I don't care for alt energy stocks. Yet it's a circus act of giant headlines on an 8x11 pamphlet. I see photos of the proprietors of Sauer Energy. They look like they have a nice small business going. Working hard. But do they deserve to become the next pump-and-dump penny stock? Did they sign up for this? I dunno. I don't really care enough to find out. I just don't want this crap showing up in my mail.

Does T. Boone Pickens know that he's on the cover of this "report"? I don't trust anything that is as one-sided and biased as this, whether it's a goldbug website or a wind-energy scam stock. I don't think the company is a scam. But once any company becomes meshed with the world of penny stocks, it's all about handing the bag of crap to the next guy and running off with all the profits.

Page 2 asks in the top headline: "The next Google?"

Are you forking kidding me? SENY traded down to 97¢ today, off its high of the week, 1.11. It was at that 1.11 price, roughly, when the "Alternative Energy Report" was distributed. Somebody pulling the strings sold their shares at the peak while lemmings read this bullshit and bought in the peak, only to watch their SENY lose more than 12% of their investment in a couple of days.

Freedom is great, but this is a ridiculous manipulation. I don't support it. At all.

No comments: