Thursday, April 9, 2009

In for now

Back in WFC at 18.93 ... not the ideal entry point, but I'm willing to chisel in and accumulate. Once the institutions pile in, it will be at 18 no more.

Also dipped into LVS at 4.45, which is off its recent high around 5. (I stayed at The Venetian once and indulgent as that was for a working trip, how can I forget?)

Hated to see STP trading at 14.50 earlier -- after I sold yesterday at 12.95. Oww. But if I can make it up by staying fluid and trading the next day in an up market, it should balance out enough. Minimizing risk versus making a profit.

C is nowhere near its premarket level (3.05) and has been in a rut between 2.92 and 2.94 for most of the morning. Are the MMs sitting on C? Who knows? Tempted to sell a big chunk of shares here for a 8.5% gain (from yesterday).

No comments: