Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Foster Wheeler earnings out before open

Who can guess where FWLT's stock will be at when the closing bell rings? If FWLT follows its competitors in the sector, it will not only beat estimates this morning, but raise guidance.

I saw FWLT end at $106 last night, only to go straight to $112 in after-hours trading. Does somebody know something?

If I had huge money to trade with, this would be a possible definite before the 9:30 a.m. Eastern conference call, and I'd hedge it with puts. That's how bullish I am on the stock. Wasn't always that way, but ever since I began focusing hard on fundamentals of stocks, Foster Wheeler simply stuck out so vividly.

Whether I get some shares of a Co that I rated A- a few months back, I don't know. Part of me wants to trim the breadth of my portfolio and focus only on four of five. My wild guess on where FWLT ends today's session: $123.

Pupule Paul has no position in FWLT.

No comments: