Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nintendogs are far from alone

The news for Nintendo fans, and I mean gamers, never seems to end. New game after new game. The latest craze to jump on the Co is virtual pets, or 'Animal Paradise.'

This new game, based on a farm chock full 'o animals, joins the likes of Nintendogs and other virtual animals. If you've never heard of Nintendogs before, you're not alone. Being that I've always loved dogs (which might explain my refusal to sell all my Dendreon shares), this is fascinating. I might just have to get a Nintendo DS, though I have no doubt that I'd lose it eventually.

Here's a solid review of Nintendogs.

In addition to dogs, chess geeks can get even more geeked up as the game comes to the DS. That's good news for guys like me. I just got destroyed playing chess yesterday against my nephew. It's getting pretty embarassing. He doesn't even want to gloat anymore like he often does. I need some lessons. Fast.

Nintendo DS will offer the wisdom of international master Josh Waitzkin.

Pupule Paul is long NTDOY.PK.

No comments: