Monday, September 10, 2007

Appleholic unapologetic

My name is Pupule Paul. I am an Appleholic. I am not only an Appleholic, my portfolio is overweight in AAPL. If my portfolio were apples and oranges, we'd be talking about many apples and maybe half an orange. It's that bad. And it may not change real soon.

See, if I venutre out in this crapcrazy market any time soon, it'll be only to buy A grade stocks. Though I like my five A graders, I actually have shares of only two: AAPL and CROX. Am I a fricking hypocrite? Probably so. Until I own pieces of Amazon, Garmin and Research in Motion, I cannot defend myself from any accusation in that vein. I won't try to own all my A graders and A- graders, though. That would give me a portfolio of 14 stocks. A bit too many, though I am just a teeny bit long BIDU and UA, the latter mostly for my UA-worshipping nephew.

FLS is definitely still a strong buy, and its more than likely NILE will still be a buy. I'll look over my A and A- grade stock charts tonight. For now, back to work.

No comments: