Monday, September 3, 2007

Going lulu in Honolulu

The puns and dorky wordplay never end with my favorite yoga-centered company, lululemon. A Google alert left me with the new knowledge that the newly public company now has a Honolulu location. Wow.

250 Ward Ave
Suite #206
Honolulu, HI 96814

Upstairs from First Hawaiian Bank and Kramer's Big & Tall
Parking on either side of the building and in front of Supercuts
tel: 808.591.8653

Showroom hours
Thursday and Friday 12pm-5pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm

I must go inspect, uhh, no ... visit the store ASAP. I don't own any LULU shares, but there's so much hype surrounding this relatively small Canadian company in its expansion to the U.S. that I need a closer look. I need to feel all these supposedly spectacular products and fabrics for myself. Not planning to do a downward dog while in the store. If it all checks out, and if I can get some positive growth numbers and fundamentals about the Co, it might well be worth a small buy.

If, if, if.

No comments: