Tuesday, May 31, 2011

X marks the spot


3;57 am (Hawaii) I got in XG on Friday at 10.67 and out at 11.79 this morning. Might have gotten out sooner (and closer to 12.00), but this stomachache and my consequent preference to trade from bed got the better of me. Couldn't get the wireless to work for a few minutes. Not a bad profit ($550) for a small position. I don't know if the stomach ailment has anything to do with anxiety or what. But it's starting to go away, if that's a hint. Still have a small position in DGP with no expectations of a big move either way right now, but you never know.

From what I saw before the opening bell, silver and gold spot were ragged all up and down. Best to sit tight rather than get spooked out (or in) by the puppetmasters.

XG continues to market its good news so well. I admire that company and its smooth (slick?) delivery of news. But I'm glad I got out on the pop, which came on news about the new mine. XG already down to 11.28, still up 6%, but well off its high of 12%.

No comments: