Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reunited and it feels so good

Finally. It's been a long time since I added more Crocs, just as long as I've bought my first pair of Caymans. Added, actually doubled, my meager position at 73.60. No, it's not as nice a price as yesterday, when I debated whether to get more at 72 flat. But now that Big Ben has said his piece and the market as digested it nicely and quickly, CROX is where am comfortable.

Earnings out after the bell and everyone knows it'll be blowout city. As Georges Yared wrote recently, the Co gets 50% of its revenues overseas. Slowing US economy is not a major issue. Unemployment number is still fairly good, people still have buying power, and they're showing signs that they are selective. Crocs are durable, anti-bacterial, anti-smelly and Croslite comfortable. I think I'll reward myself with a new pair, maybe one of those stylish designs.

No comments: