Thursday, October 11, 2007

Berr contradicts Yared by using 'scientific' analysis

Along with Georges Yared's analysis of CROX, here's a summary by Jonathan Berr. Note that Berr determines that CROX is the next Heely's after making a completely unscientific observation of his local Crocs kiosk.

Berr: Hurray! Heelys (HLYS) is tanking, maybe Crocs (CROX) will be next

The only question I have now is whether Crocs Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is next. My colleague Georges Yared is super bullish on this stock. I don't share his enthusiasm. Whenever I see a Crocs display lately, it always looks like it hasn't been touched for a while.

This is, by far, the most ignorant analysis I've ever seen of CROX. Ever. Even dumber than the claim by Motley Fools that CROX would be the "Worst Stock of 2007." Congratulations, Mr. Berr. You should get together with the Fools and bring civilzation to its knees with such astute analysis.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

"Bring civilization to its knees?" You flatter me.