Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Squeeze is Lemon Fresh

lululemon defies gravity this morning. Even with the announcement from the Co that the street's estimates for Q3 same-store sales is far too low, the stock has soared beyond my imagination. I picked up more shares at 47, then was quickly punished as the pre-market crowd brought the stock back to 45, and the LULU dropped to 44 not long after the opening bell.

However, the numbers were being digested, and LULU is now trading above its resistance level of 48. In fact, LULU has pierced 50 already. That's what an 18-million-share float can do, especially with the shorties out there hating on a women's apparel Co. All the excitement is nice, but frankly, I'll be content if this stock settles at 48 by the end of the day. Too much, too soon, too fast is not healthy. As if I have any control over that. Dramamine, please.

I'm happy to be riding this Lulu choo-choo train. I hope you are, too. Love that lemon-fresh scent. Thank you, once again, Oh Canada! (I also own some RIMM.)

No comments: