Monday, July 30, 2007

Alias babe and baby Crocs!

Yeah, I added more Crocs at the open today. I never plan to buy at the open. If anything, I normally buy at the close.

In this case, it was just as well since it was 3:35 a.m. here and I was about to fall asleep for the rest of the market. But that's not why I write. I just couldn't resist posting this link to Celebrity-Babies.com. Why? This link shows Jennifer Gardner and her baby, Violet. Guess what Violet's wearing on her teeny little feet? Thats right. Baby Caymans!

Or as they're officially called, "Mary Jane" Caymans. I see kids here in Honolulu wearing this shoe, too, in different colors. Orange seems to stand out the most.

But back to the Alias babe, Jennifer Gardner. Isn't that a cute pic? I love my Crocs.

Pupule Paul is long CROX.

No comments: