The Byrd Theater
(video) SilverGoldSilver: SLV trading like a POS (June 20 2011)
• I like how he's about to wrap up halfway through (around 4:50), then goes on with some blunt observations about the price action in SLV. You can disagree with him about the coming end of SLV or not, but it's GREAT to hear his commentary via video/audio. Rated R (language).
(video) GoldMoneyNews: James Turk and Steffen Krug (June 20 2011)
• Krug is founder of the Institute for Austrian Asset Management, based in Germany.
(video) GoldMoneyNews: James Turk and Lawrence Parks (June 18 2011)
• Parks is executive director of FAME, an educational group with a strategy based on sound money.
(video) Silver-Investor.com: Fast effects of massive hyperinflation (June 18 2011)
• A look at the insane dollar bills of Zimbabwe's fiat currency.
Turd Ferguson: Monday charts (June 20 2011)
• Turd the Great notes that Gold needs to consolidate at 1540 before making a move above 1550 (resistance). Also, that Silver needs to stay above 36.25 to make a run at the key 38 level. He says much, much more, of course.
Dean Henderson: The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families (June 1 2011)
• Part 1 of a 4-part series
Andrew Gavin Marshall: Bilderberg 2011: The Rockefeller World Order and 'High Priests of Globalization' (June 16 2011)
Michel Chossudovsky: The Destabilization of Syria and the Broader Middle East War (June 17 2011)